Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Games to play alone and with others

Games to play with others: Both of these are word games. The first is make up your own theme park and name and describe some of the rides. Mine is Twin peaks. There would be a red room ride where you basically ride through oddly lit rooms with confusing things going on.

The second is a somewhat childish one. Use book titles to hit on people. Examples: I'd like to be the Lord of your Rings, I'll Bhagavad your Gita.


For Alone Time:

Play Games at AddictingGames
This is a bit of and odd game, sorta creepy too. I scored a 26 whatever that means....I hope you guys find this enjoyable.


Play Games at AddictingGames
This is one of those look for the tiny difference games. I got on the highscore table with a 407, so odds are you can beat me. If you do please comment how much better you did.


Please share your answers and any games you have!

1 comment:

BritBrit said...

Mindfeed= 74 (didn't like this one...you were right, very creepy)
Dreams= 460
Those were interesting